Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Once again it was a nice thanksgiving with family. I had plenty of food and catching up with family members I see maybe 4-5 times a year. Sure most of my family members have there annoyances but when its only a couple times a year i can deal with it for a 8 hour stretch. Of course the best part is eating and being lazy while watching all the football games that are traditionally on thanksgiving day. Most of the games were competitive most the game and it was just generally entertaining. Of course now its back to reality and back to the rest of year in school. With this class im getting a little restless because of how there is not class to go to. I dont know what my grade is and i haven't heard much from the teacher so im just waiting to find out if i survived another semester. All my other classes im not worried about Im not even thinking about them right now because its all good. Maybe im just obsessing because of finals coming up and if i will be ready for that. Which i think i will be but in the case that i do fail any classes i will be extremely disappointed. Probably frustrated as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment